Our small family business is growing and we are looking for a creative, driven, and talented individual to join our team and lead all marketing efforts. The Marketing Director will manage marketing campaigns across social, email, etc. Someone who is passionate about toddler loungewear and cozy kids clothes required ;)
- Review, develop, and communicate brand values through impactful marketing campaigns.
- Strategically create and publish our brand’s content on all marketing channels (email, organic social, paid social, collaborations, etc.).
- Expand social media reach, connect with our customers/potential customers, and engage with the Childhoods community.
- Build the global editorial and content calendar for the year and ensure every piece of content meets our brand and quality standards.
- Manage the development of “evergreen” content and core assets so our teams have the absolute best of the best to introduce customers to childhoods.
- Help develop marketing processes that can be followed by current and future team members.
- Create and track budgets for all marketing efforts.
- Stay current with social media and email marketing trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve the customer experience, drive sales, and build brand loyalty.
- Collaborate with key bloggers/influencers to reach potential customers and inform customers of our brand promises.
- Manage our small marketing team and establish a system to accomplish strategic objectives.
- Build strong relationships throughout the company to help unify our narrative and amplify our mission internally and externally.
Some qualities that will make this person successful are:
- Experience at a consumer e-commerce company (for at least part of your career)
- Experience managing both external agencies/contractors and internal creative teams and getting the very best out of them
- Experience with brand and creative marketing
- Ability to bring conceptual ideas all the way through to fruition
- Superior writing and editing skills and strong proofreading and grammar skills with a proven ability to create unique and compelling positioning and messaging.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow a social media presence.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Problem solver
- Passionate about creating a strong company/brand culture
- Adobe Photoshop experience a plus
Must be local to Utah. Will work primarily daytime hours Monday-Friday in our Provo office.
If interested, email your resume to email@example.com with "Marketing Director" in the subject!