JOIN THE TEAM
Social Media Content Manager - Part or Full Time
Childhoods Clothing is a fast growing e-commerce baby and toddler clothing company.
Position start date/end date: ASAP
Location: Provo, Utah
Job Type: Part-time or full time
Hours per Week: TBD
Job Category: Advertising, copywriting, digital media
Application Deadline: April 30 2022
- Superior creative writing skills, strong grammar skills with a proven ability to create unique and compelling messaging.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Problem solver.
- Passionate about creating a strong brand.
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Communicate brand values through impactful marketing campaigns.
- Conceptualize, create, and publish content on all marketing channels (organic social, email, sms, etc.)
- Write highly engaging, compelling, creative copy for different mediums and be able to adapt to each medium’s style.
- Ability to integrate the use of emojis, hashtags, and acronyms that elevate and fit within the social media space.
- Expand social media reach, connect with our customers/potential customers, and engage with the Childhoods community.
- Maintain the editorial calendar.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve the customer experience, drive sales, and build brand loyalty.
- Analyze the performance of content and adjust accordingly to increase overall performance.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Social Media Content Manager” in the subject line.